BIGGER PICS

A click on a picture will usually give you a larger image.

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Lost in the Flames Q 3


Tony
As well as the dedication, you are including a donation from each sale to the RAF Bomber Command Memorial Fund. Perhaps my previous questions answer this one. Do you have a close connection to this RAF Fund?

Christopher
No, the only connection I have to the Memorial Fund is that I support the Memorial (and will be attending its unveiling on 28 June) because it represents, at last, official recognition of the courage and sacrifice of those who flew in Bomber Command. I am contributing to the Fund something from each book sold because this is coherent with the reasons I wrote the book. I may only be able to contribute a relatively modest sum in total, but it’s important to me that I do contribute. One thing of which I’m fairly certain is that I won’t make a profit myself from the book – but that’s not why I wrote it.

No comments:

Post a Comment